Wednesday 29 June 2011

WIP Wednesday

Here at The Woolly Brew we have several projects on the go...  many will get finished... eventually...

But with so many lovely yarns and patterns (and not to mention research for The Woolly Brew yarn shop!) we may be adding more projects to our Work In Progress list.

So... to share our shame, to celebrate our projects we'll show our progress each Wednesday... WIP Wednesday.  

You can join in too either in the comments section here (you can include a link to your blog or a Ravelry page) or on Facebook or in our Ravelry group.  So many ways to keep in touch with us!

I (Fiona!) currently have 3 projects on the pins...

an Eternity Cowl by Michele Wang in Rowan Lima.  The yarn is so soft I'm holding my needles very lightly so I don't hurt the wool...  I'm currently at the end of the 2nd of 3 sections, so I should get it finished soon.  Not that I'm wishing for colder weather to wear it.

another Poppy by Ysolda Teague.  My favourite doll pattern - seamless top down bliss...  This is for a friend to give to another friend so I really need to get it done.

Poppy by Ysolda Teague

BUT I've just cast on a cardigan - Peggy Sue by Linda Wilgus in Patons Linen Touch.  This is a knit along organised by Linda at her Woolly Mammoth group on Ravelry.  This too is top down seamless bliss... I am hoping to try this on as I knit but to be honest I'm not sure my circular needles are long enough...

Peggy Sue by Linda Wilgus

Tomorrow we'll add photos of Karen's WIPs... which includes a hat for Bonnets to Berets.  Which should really be on my list too...

No comments:

Post a Comment