Friday 20 March 2020

COVID-19 shop update


Can you spot our  newest yarn?
UPDATE 23rd MARCH... DUE TO NEW GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS I AM NO LONGER ABLE TO ACCEPT ORDERS OR POST ITEMS.  I CAN HELP WITH PATTERN AND TECHNIQUE QUESTIONS VIA EMAIL!


I’m sorry to say, that due to COVID-19, the shop will close on Saturday 21st March at 5pm.  This is a temporary measure!  I’ll let you know, as soon as I know, when I am able to reopen.

Remember, I am able to do mail order.   Phone 01333 312 042 (leave a message) or email (shop@thewoollybrew.co.uk) with your yarn, needle and pattern requests.

I can take payment over the phone or by PayPal.

And please check out the website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for new arrivals, samples, patterns ideas and chat.

Check back for a wee shop tour and some ideas for a virtual shop group, now that we can’t meet face to face in the shop.

Unfortunately the 2020 Pittenweem Arts Festival has also been cancelled.  However the Pittenweem Community Craft Project continues!

Take advantage of your distancing/cocooning/isolation and knit/crochet/sew towards A Walk in the Woods 2021!  More ideas and details to follow.

Stay safe, take care and wash your hands!

2 comments:

  1. I dont usually comment on blogs but i have to tell you well done visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are certainly a great deal of details like this to take into consideration. That is a fantastic point out talk about. I supply the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly you can find questions such as the one you start up in which the most critical thing are going to be working in honest very good faith. I don?t know if recommendations have emerged about such things as that, but I am certain your job is clearly recognized as an affordable game. Both boys and girls have the impact of a little moment’s pleasure, through out their lives. view website

    ReplyDelete