Monday 20 February 2012

can we ask for your help?


We've been asked on behalf of Ninewells Hospital if we can make some premature baby hats.

If you can spare some time and some DK yarn please make a hat (or two!).

We'd like to have lots of them as soon as possible.
 
As you can imagine the hats we need are wee ones.  You can download a pattern here which will give you a hat with a circumference of 11'' and height 4".  If you find a pattern that is smaller, then go with that, no baby is the same. 

Please hand them into the shop when you can.

Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. I can help you, I have 2 knitted already. I will also ask our Knitting group tonight (Kirkcaldy KnitClub) if they can help out too.

    Kind Regards
    Jayne Murphy
    Tel. 07722 388124
    www.facebook.com/JaynesAv0n

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayne, that's really great. Ninewells will be very grateful for all our efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've cast one on already and I'll take the pattern to my knitting group next Monday

    ReplyDelete